RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
Fundamental and general engineering subjects:
Mathematics, physics, programming and using of computers, technical documentation, material science, machine elements and mechanisms, mechanics, materials in electrical engineering, theoretical electrical engineering, electrical gauging, electronics and digital and microprocessor engineering are included.
Electrical machines, electrical apparatus, electrical power engineering devices and systems, electro-mechanical systems, testing and reliability, computer simulation, renewable energy sources, solar thermal water heating, photovoltaics, wind power, hydro-power, geothermal power, energy production from biomass, energy in the tides, microprocessor techniques, transducing technology, information systems, foreign languages, etc.
- Exploitation of renewable energy plants
- Exploitation and introducing technologies of electro-mechanical devices
- Equipment and systems for electrical and power engineering (electrical machines, electrical apparatus, electrotechnical, ecological and household instruments and systems)
- Complex systems for renewable energy sources (solar and wind power systems)
- Diagnostics methods, research, testing and control
Professional orientation: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS AND AUTOMATION
Professional qualification: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Academic degree: BACHELOR
Form of Study: FULL-TIME
Term of Study: 4 years / 8 semesters
Language of instructions: