PROTECTION OF POPULATION IN DISASTERS AND ACCIDENTS
Fundamental and general engineering subjects:
Mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science and informatics, ecology, mechanics, hydraulics, thermodynamics and heat transfer, material science and technology, engineering and computer drawing.
Engineering communication networks, theory of explosive combustion, electrical engineering and electronics, labor safety; radiation, chemical and biological safety; medicine in emergency situations, natural disasters, industrial accidents, safety and management of industrial risk, tactics of emergency action, organization of emergency actions and re automated emergency and pre-emergency signal systems, prevention and control equipment, engineering civil protection, rescue training.
- Power economy, machine building, chemical industry, light industry, food industry, etc.
- Ship and ship repair activities, exploitation of sea, ports and sea aquatoria, sea transport
- Government institutions, non-governmental organizations
- Control-administrative bodies and other institutions
- Education and other fields of social and economic life.
Professional orientation: GENERAL ENGINEERING
Professional qualification: RISK ENGINEER
Academic degree: BACHELOR
Form of Study: PART-TIME
Term of Study: 5 years / 10 semesters
Language of instruction: