MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGIES
Fundamental and general engineering subjects:
Mathematics, chemistry, physics, applied geometry and engineering graphics, materials and manufacturing engineering, informatics, applied software engineering, foreign languages, metrology and measurement technology, strength of materials, fluid mechanics, theory of machines and mechanisms, heat engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, machine elements.
The general technological training covers the following subjects:
Cutting of materials and cutting tools, machine-tool, technological equipment, manufacturing techno-logies, heat treatment, welding technology, lifting transport equipment, interchangeability, standardization and patent work, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Processing of metals by plastic deformation
- Automation of manufacturing
- Testing of materials and non-destructive testing
- CAD systems
- CNC machine tools
- Operation and reliability of production
- Modeling and auto-immunization of manufacturing systems
- Foundry’s processes, technology and equipment in heat treatment and etc.
Graduates can be involved in public and private sectors in the following activities:
- Consulting in commercial companies, organizations and institutions, in various sectors of industry, economy and social practice.
Professional orientation: MACHINE ENGINEERING
Professional qualification: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Academic degree: BACHELOR
Form of Study: FULL-TIME & PART-TIME
Term of Study: 4 years / 8 semesters & 4,5 years / 9+1 semesters
Language of instruction: