TECHNOLOGICAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATIONS
“TECHNOLOGICAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATIONS” is a hybrid specialty, which combines the modern engineering education focusing on the technologies with depth and complex knowledge in the field of economics, entrepreneurship and firm management. Economics and Management Department has signed contracts for student exchange programs with Germany, England, Scotland and Finland.
Fundamental and General subjects:
Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Enterprise economics, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship foundations, Mathematics, Information Systems and Technologies, Innovation Management, Industrial Technologies, Technological Process development, High Technologies, Creativities and Methods of new ideas generation etc.
Technological Entrepreneurship, Technological and Product Commercialization, Legal Basics of Entrepreneurship, Financing of Technological Entrepreneurship, Technological Change and Environmental Protection, Technology Transfer, Franchising and Outsourcing etc.
By means of optional subjects the students can be optional specialized trained in Entrepreneurship in the field of Renewable Power Sources, Information and Communication Technologies and Modern Technologies for Industrial Systems Management.
Specialized Practice in industrial and service companies. Entrepreneurship Project Development.
- External entrepreneurs developing own business (individual or joint or as participants in Entrepreneur teams
- Internal entrepreneurs in industrial and service companies (Managers of technical and Innovation projects etc.
- Experts in Business, Innovation and Technological development
- Consultants or participants in consulting teams, related with stimulation of the small and middle size business on firm, regional and national level and in the structure of nongovernmental organizations
- Experts in the field of Innovations, Technologies and Entrepreneurship in local, regional and national institutions and in structures and projects of EU.
Professional orientation: GENERAL ENGINEERING
Professional qualification: ENGINEER MANAGER
Academic degree: BACHELOR
Form of Study: FULL-TIME
Term of Study: 4 years / 8 semesters
Language of instruction: