ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND SEA PRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
Fundamental and general engineering subjects:
Mathematics, computer sciences, engineering graphics, mechanics, machine studies, chemistry, electrical engineering and electronics, production systems and materials.
Studying the components of the environment and the purification technologies: atmospheric air, waters, soils, ecosystems and some of the factors, which pollute or damage the environment: different kinds of wastes and their location, hazardous energy sources, etc. Special attention is paid to marine transport and the protection of sea from pollution as a result from ship transport.
Career path :
- Power economy, machine building, chemical industry, light industry, food industry, etc.
- Ship and ship repair activities, exploitation of sea, ports and sea aquatoria, sea transport
- Environmental protection – engineering designers, technologists of purifying facilities, exploitation of the purifying facilities, control on environmental pollution, consultants on the measures for reducing pollution
- Control-administrative bodies and other institutions, connected with the protection, recovery and reproduction of the environment and ecological territorial development (in institutions such as Regional Inspectorate of Protection and Control of Public Health, Executive Environmental Agency, Regional Inspectorate of Environmental and Water Protection, Ministry of Environment and Waters
- Non-governmental organizations.
Professional orientation: TRANSPORT, NAVIGATION AND
Professional qualification: SEA AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ENGINEER
Academic degree: BACHELOR
Form of study: FULL -TIME
Term of Study: 4 years / 8 semesters
Language of instruction: